Philadelphia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So today I was went down to Philly for a grappling tournament where the competition was pretty tough. But while I was around Girard college I've noticed quite a few klunker style bikes and a few ratrodbikes too. I guess Philly is a ratrodders town. P.s I made 3rd place for next world championship.

Grappling is a mix of Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Check out YouTube type in NAGA grappling. It's awesome. I'm about to get my blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Grappling is how they fish for Catfish (by hand) in Oklahoma. :D :D :D

Congrads on your win. Very cool!!!!

"rat bikes" are big around college campus's they try to keep them from being stolen.

Grappling is what we in the corn fields call wrasslin.

Lol @ buck and jerry, in NYC its rare that I ever see a ratrod bike. Everyone in the city use cruiser for delivery or just plain riding but only once or twice in a matter of 3 years have I ever seen a nice classic cruiser or ratrod! A neighbor of mine who is like 70 is the only guy I know that had a Schwinn phantom.

Probably because it is always sunny there.

Dboy9887 said:
Lol @ buck and jerry, in NYC its rare that I ever see a ratrod bike. Everyone in the city use cruiser for delivery or just plain riding but only once or twice in a matter of 3 years have I ever seen a nice classic cruiser or ratrod! A neighbor of mine who is like 70 is the only guy I know that had a Schwinn phantom.

Bro, you have to come down Mrytle ave. to Richmond Hill.
We're all ratted up over here.
Look out those Jersey Devils are a handful!
Peace,
Spokes

Latest posts

Back