PG "BoardTracker" rollin on redline ThickBricks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That fork really adds a touch of retro to this bike. Is that off of an old Wanderer? Did you have trouble fitting it to the newer frame? I've been looking at some of the early fahradd [sp?] frames and forks for something unique. Your advice would be very helpful. Thanks!

themark said:
That fork really adds a touch of retro to this bike. Is that off of an old Wanderer? Did you have trouble fitting it to the newer frame? I've been looking at some of the early fahradd [sp?] frames and forks for something unique. Your advice would be very helpful. Thanks!

I really don't know what bike this fork is from. It maybe a Wanderer or a NSU. Fitting it to the 1 1/8" steering tube was quite easy. Still the setup is not perfect. But as this is just an early stage of the bike I'm gonna redo it this summer and then do it right.

Pawel said:
Im curious do the "thick brick" tires fit a standard 26" rim?

I'm sorry - ThickBrick tires are 24x3"

Crank!Basti said:
themark said:

I really don't know what bike this fork is from. It maybe a Wanderer or a NSU. Fitting it to the 1 1/8" steering tube was quite easy. Still the setup is not perfect. But as this is just an early stage of the bike I'm gonna redo it this summer and then do it right.

Pawel said:
Im curious do the "thick brick" tires fit a standard 26" rim?

I'm sorry - ThickBrick tires are 24x3"

I think the 26'' version is called the Quick brick but I don't think they're 3'' wide.

Back