PG "BoardTracker" rollin on redline ThickBricks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mkay folx, here's my PG "BoardTracker" updated for this years first Cruiser-Meeting in Hannover, Germany.

I just dropped in an old motorcycle fork and made me some redline thick brick tires.

BT09_1.jpg

BT09_2.jpg

BT09_3.jpg

BT09_4.jpg

BT09_5.jpg

BT09_6.jpg

dude thats a sick bike!!! thats look so cool! im really diggin the frame. nice work my man!

Easy E

Um, yep.... that think is pretty freakin cool.

Not only does it look well thought out and well designed. the quality and craftsmanship looks impeccable ... it is the supremo of the fat tire crusiers..

Thanks a lot folx. This is just a "preview" of things to come.
After next weekends cruiser meeting I'm gonna tear it down and repaint it. It's gonna be like a machine green (frame, fork, rims) with gold pinstriping. It's gonna take some time - I will post pics as I go through the whole process.

Cheers from over the pond.

Crank!Basti said:
It's gonna be like a machine green (frame, fork, rims) with gold pinstriping.
resedagruen? :mrgreen: go for it :!: :wink:

great bike, i'm really looking forward to see it saturday :!:

Crank!Basti said:
Thanks a lot folx. This is just a "preview" of things to come.
After next weekends cruiser meeting I'm gonna tear it down and repaint it. It's gonna be like a machine green (frame, fork, rims) with gold pinstriping. It's gonna take some time - I will post pics as I go through the whole process.

Cheers from over the pond.
howdy i like it just the way it is it reminds me of the 1966 batmobile just my opinion
1966-pontiac-other-pontiac-1966-tv-.jpg

Nickname said:
Crank!Basti said:
It's gonna be like a machine green (frame, fork, rims) with gold pinstriping.
resedagruen? :mrgreen: go for it :!: :wink:

great bike, i'm really looking forward to see it saturday :!:

not exactly "resedagruen" I think I want it a little bit lighter/warmer /w antique gold pinstipes and lots of brass parts.

ron_devous said:
that's the best, what a designer can do on his own design! 8)

Thanks Daniel - I think that's why I take so much time finishing it. It's my Design, and my built - I want to do it right. But as stated before - this one right here is just in the preview stage. After EBK next weekend this bike never gonna be the same. ;)

jesusfreak86 said:
howdy i like it just the way it is it reminds me of the 1966 batmobile just my opinion

LOL - I never thought of that - but you're right. Funny!

@ all: thanks again! Glad you like my baby.

Back