Peddlers 2011 Spring Swap and Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well We finally set a date for the spring show.
It will be on Sunday May 15th
Location is 139 East Lexington Ave. Independence Mo. 64050
Start time 8 til whenever.
Bike Show entry fee is $5.00
Vendor fee is $10.00
I will list the bike show catagories later but they are the same as last years.
I hope to see everyone there.
Rick

The catagories for the show are

1 Ballooners
2 Middleweights
3 Lightweights
4 Musclebikes
5 BMX Race mid 90s or older
6 BMX Freestyle mid 90s or older
7 Custom/RatRod
8 Best of Show

Get those bikes polished up, May 15th will be here in no time.

Right around the corner.This is gonna be bigger than ever.Rick always has a great show and swap.I am bringing many to sell or swap. 65 Violet Deluxe :wink: .Thankyou for doing another swap and shine. 8)

Transmission is shot in the old 66. :( ..I;m gonna stack 15 or 20 bikes on the Accord :shock: ..I will be there

It's gonna be fun! I'm not sure what classes to enter, though.

You should add a muscle/BMX/street/rat class for my old Spyder with the Skyways, a ballooner/middleweight/semi-shiny class for Jennifer's Superleggera, and a road/middleweight/single-suspension/rat class for my Sportliner. :mrgreen:

Thankyou Rick.Great turnout for a chilly day.I appreciate all you do for it to happen. 8)

I had to miss this swap meet, last minute change of plans. Did anyone attending take any pictures or video of the event? That is what I was going to do and post it here. Just wanted to see what I missed out on.

I took pictures but somethings messed up with my pc and its not letting me upload from my computer to my photobucket. I will post pictures as soon as possible.
Rick

Back