Peddlers 09 Spring Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my 10 cents worth.

2009springswappeddlers001.jpg

2009springswappeddlers002.jpg

2009springswappeddlers003.jpg

2009springswappeddlers004.jpg

2009springswappeddlers005.jpg

2009springswappeddlers007.jpg

2009springswappeddlers009.jpg

2009springswappeddlers011.jpg

2009springswappeddlers013.jpg

2009springswappeddlers014.jpg

2009springswappeddlers016.jpg

jon said:
Heres my 10 cents worth.

2009springswappeddlers002.jpg

quote]

LOL if you look REALLY close, you can see me standing underneath that white tent in the background showing jon that i think he's #1 twice! :lol: :lol:

today was a good day. i surpisingly didnt buy a darned thing!!! and dang it sure was cold out!! i sold quite a bit of random parts and my metro cycle! i had alot of fun and met some of the new guys from on here, whimsical rubbish and julesjunk. it was nice to meet you guys! i cant wait til the next event! a big thanks to Rick for puttin on a great event. hope everyone had fun. i know i sure did!

Easy E

OMG! i can't believe i missed it!!! AHRGHHH! i needed to sell my stuff really bad!!!
F#$%^&!!!!!! i didn't think you would still do it in that carppy weather, so i didn't go!
im gonna kick myself all year until the next one now. dang it!

ah, this sucks, now i'm depressed.

dont worry dude there will be another i promise. it wasnt too bad in the morning. quite a good showing of people really for such cruddy weather.

Easy E

ricks going to have another one towards the fall. and comming up in may theres 2 swaps... springfield 14th thru the 16th and may 17th at ACME downtown KC.
ricks is the only one that has show and competition the others are just swaps.

Well it looks like everyone has already posted pictures. I will post some tomorrow because I left my camera at the shop today. All in all it was a good turnout with the lousy weather we had. I just want to thank everyone that was there today. Without you guys these events wouldn't happen. Again Thanks Rick

hyperJDM said:
gosh! i can't believe i missed it!!! AHRGHHH! i needed to sell my stuff really bad!!!
F#$%^&!!!!!! i didn't think you would still do it in that carppy weather, so i didn't go!
im gonna kick myself all year until the next one now. dang it!

ah, this sucks, now i'm depressed.

Sorry we missed you. We said rain/sleet or snow. :p That's ok I scored a set of gold suntour cranks, some Boss cruiser bars, a set of Peregrine HP 48's, orange cobra grips, Blue anno arayas a 79 Laguna Frame, some persons pedal blocks andcame home with more money in pocket than I left home with.

I admit, I'm still cold and do not feel 100% but I do have some warm fuzzy's about the whole deal. Good times!

Hey Rick Thanks for puttin in the show and swap today I really enjoyed it ....got ta meet alot of guys from this forum ...see ya round !

Hey Steve, Thats PonytailMikes latest creation, It has a drum brakein the rear hub. I sold him those wheels about a year ago and he was just waiting for the right project, I think it turned out great. He took second place in the custom categorie and again in best of show with it.

I was going to guess a rear drum, but it almost looked like a coaster brake arm on the other side.

That bike is very cool. :D

Thanks Rick for a great show & swap. Got to put some new faces with the names on the forum, and see some old ones too. Also glad to finally get over to the other side of town and see your shop. It's good to see there are still some shops around that cater to the old s'kool, classics, rat rods, and family riders and not just the Trek Fuel customers. Keep it up, and already looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Marty, You need to come to some of the Spokesmen meetings, also I've just started having rides from the shop every thursday night. Come out and ride with us sometime

I had a great time today despite the weather. Didn't stay as long as I would have liked, because of the weather. I did pick up a 20" Stingray, it's a Shelby. I haven't looked it over yet, so I don't know much about it. It does have a chrome sissy bar that's about 6' long. We had to remove the seat, and sissy bar, and fold down the ape hangers, to get it into the car. Thanks for the good deal on that. I also bought a 20" springer, 20" straight spoked wheels, with flame tread tires, from Elvis 51. Thanks for those too. Yesterday was spent at the Arafat shrine swap, all in all a good weekend. Thanks Rick, Dean

Well I was going to post pictures from yesterdays swap tonight, but somehow the memory card in my camera came up missing, so now I will have to wait until I can find the cable to download the pictures from my camera. What a bummer.

buy you books and buy you books and what do you do.........

Back