PEDAL GRINDERS BIKE CLUB SACRAMENTO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the official announcement that i am starting a new club here in the sacramento area called the PEDAL GRINDERS. Some of you may have noticed the change of my sig and wondered what was up. Well with the help of greg66 and vintagelove we are getting things together. This is a pretty hang loose club all we ask is that members participate, come to events and be cool. For those interested in becoming a member please let me know and i can give ya the low down. Also we are a B.C.* C.C. so cars are welcome as well. Thanks again!

thanks buddy i wish you were closer too thanks for the support once we get rolling i will have support stickers made :D

once we get this going for a year or so i will consider it. maybe for now u can be an honorary long distance prospect :mrgreen: anyone interested in prospecting let me know dont worry we are pretty easy going and no initiation rituals i promise.

no thats just not me. maybe we need to come up with a hot pink bike that a prospect has to roll on a second sat ride but second thought nawwwww. i just want people who are somewhat serious about the club thing, and dig bicycles.

got the jacket design done and the first three jackets are done. i will post pics of it tomorrow, and thanks to those who came out sunday for the bbq that was fun

congrats to the Pedal Grinders if theres anything i can help with let me

from KOWALLA a member of The Chopaderos

I'm looking forward to hanging out once I'm actually in town (and hopefully the weather is nice). Digging the avatar Adam.

the shirts are on our list of things to do but no real date of when it will happin

thanks guys the new avatar is a pic of the jacket. we went very old school with the design. the shirts will probably be similar other thank saying something like supporter of the pedal grinders. once we get it setup we will get them rolling it might take awhile i just had to dump a bunch of money into my falcon wagon so we gotta scrape it together.

Adam I have all the software and a graphic design degree if you need some assistance with layout/art for shirts or whatever. I've done plenty of shirts before.

Big red where do you work?

You should come to June's second Saturday ride. Meet at College Cyclery at 5ish on June 12. Weather should be good so there will likely be a good group of cruiser riders to hang out with.

Latest posts

Back