Party Time Fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if there is somewhere else that carries the Party Time Fork besides 3G ? I just got my Uncle Stretch frame and am anxious to get to get started, yes I am chomping at the bit. :wink: I know there are plenty of other triple tree forks out there but I really like this one w/ the built in headset. 8)
http://www.3gbikes.com/components/party_time_fork.html

Check with Karfer, his buildoff bike is using something like the Partytime-still might be 3G. Are you looking for cheaper?

I have seen the frame alot..ha ha ha I'm just want to see some more really cool pictures of that moutain and the desert that you shot before with another bike. Oh If you need a fix idea pm me and ill explaine it to you.

Will do Uncle Stretch. Just ordered the 26'' x 3'' tire for the back and a 26 x 2.125 for the front, both Kenda Flame. Having a three speed nexus wheel being made up on a fat black rim,plan on having a suicide shift.I have extra large apes and a nice seat already.I ordered a really cool chainring too.
05224.jpg

I am going to wait on the party time fork to complete the build. :wink:
This is way more money than I have ever spent on a bike, but I just finished a big side job and the bike will be just like I want. 8)
I will be sure to take you up on your offer for any tips/fixes, thanks

hey carl i pmed you back my fork is different than that one and is actually lower with the bars set behind the legs. get back to me soon before i chop the legs hehe

tikiharl said:
will be sure to take you up on your offer for any tips/fixes, thanks
Im talking about the ups problem/fix
steve wanted fenders so im not sure if a 26 x 3 will fit on the back. looking at he picture steve put in the ad it probably will be too close for a 26x3 you could always cut the bar out and move it up and reweld it.

When I first opened it and seen that crossbrace I thought it would be tight for the bigger wheel. I remembered you said in another post that you were running 26" x 3" so I just assumed that it would fit, N/ P I will just cut and reweld it.. As far as the head tube ding ,I was thinking that if I could find a pendulum shape type steel, a couple of taps and it would be round.What are your thoughts? :wink:

I probably would find a big socket maybe an 1'' or 1 1/8 or 1 1/4 and tap it on there and maybe start with a small one and then work up to the actual size. Im not sure what it is right now. but there is bondo on the welds and if you heat it with a torch the bondo will melt and you will have to redo it. steve and my brother never planned to run 26x3 but they like fenders so that is why the bar is closer to the wheel . a simple cut on each side top and bottom will get it loose and then its just a matter of measuring the tire and reweld the bar. I just checked mine and anything around 15 '' from the center of the dropout will give you plenty of room. its probably at 13 1/2 right now for a 26 x 2.125 and a fender.

Back