Partridge Pedal Party Oct 16th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good times, Good food, and the pies.... oh the pies! this is an Amish community and boy do they know how to make pie!

anyone going?
2010_partridge_pedal_party.jpg

see the details Here

Had a great time! Jay and gang put on a nice event. I got there early so we had time for the Breakfast at Paul's garage... mmm all you can eat pancakes and sausage, and some darn good cinnamon rolls. Rode in the parade at 10am, then parked the bikes for the show.

Good times...
044.jpg

65rat on a jousting run

024.jpg

This thing was AWESOME!!! not exactly sure what it was built for other than to say they did it, but this thing was heavy duty, unique and definetly had some expert backyard engineering going on. Two guys rode it in the parade and it did amazingly well, I did recognize a early VW (1964?) steering box, and master cylinder for the dual disc brakes, it even had suspension! just amazing 8)

006-8.jpg

004-9.jpg

003-9.jpg

I recently bought this bike from a local guy, This is the one Im planning on giving to my Dad... it won best Classic.

More pics when Locojoe gets back from vacation.

Its not bad, Im glad I brought it because I did notice the rear hub is kind of iffy. So Ill be fixing that for sure before I give it to my Dad. I also need to swap out the chain ring to make it a little easier to pedal, and come up with a matching set of whitewalls.

And yeah... next year come on out, good times and you cant beat the food. I scored a couple of pies and a few loaves of home made bread, good eatin!

Back