Park bike stands...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prak pcs-1 works great, it will hold a heavy bike without a problem(thats what i have)
checkout the ultimate also, they are foldable yet very strong.

i got a pcs-4 for christmas, had some heavy bikes in it and its done great !!

the rear clamp body on this model is plastic and i was ify at first but so far its handled everything with flyin colors.

edit- added pic to show rear clamp housing ? (i added the grip btw just cause :mrgreen: )

came from pricepoint for $200 i think, they usually throw in somethin like an air pump or somethin, this one came with a multi tool

228.jpg

ratina said:
tartosuc said:
prak pcs-1 works great, it will hold a heavy bike without a problem(thats what i have)

Is it wobbly at all? it looks like it might be by the way the legs are.

wich one the park or the ultimate?
anyway both are very stable...the park is more stable...

I think mine is the pcs-1 and I love it! Its strong enough to hold my peashooter with an engine on it, yet it folds up and stores easy. The clamp is one of the easiest to use. I can be holding the bike up with my left hand and adjust the clamp with my right.

tartosuc said:
ratina said:
tartosuc said:

Is it wobbly at all? it looks like it might be by the way the legs are.

wich one the park or the ultimate?
anyway both are very stable...the park is more stable...

Yeah the park, I found a used pcs 1 thats why I was asking. any major difference between the pcs 1 and the psc 9? or the other models?

Back