Opinion needed!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I myself think this should stay as it is what about you guys? It's very ridable as/is
bikeprojects008.jpg

Leave it, you paint it and it looks like every other restored old bike.

Nice patina! ...Once the paint is sanded off and painted over, there's no goign back. i say leave it as is, and if you ever really want to paint it later, you can just do it. I think it is really classy as is and that you should probably only paint it after you've given it a LOT of thought. But as mentioned above, it is your opinion that maters. :mrgreen:

I do think that bike is screaming for some cream colored Schwalbes, though. :wink:

my opinion, oil the chain, air the tires and ride! however it would look sweet w/ a set white walls or cream like muddywater said.

I would rather ride that Honda to the right of the bike :wink: Oh to answer your question I would leave it as is.. 8)

I think it's tough to find bikes that are that evenly rusted. Sometimes you'll find one that just on one side rusted or the rust is hit and miss and it just doesn't look good. Looks like this bike would be a keeper, it's kinda' what I'm looking for.

a bike is only original once!!! remember that! leave that sucker the way it is!!!

Easy E

Dude, I'd do whatever is necessary to get her "road worthy"...
Otherwise she'd stay "stock...

Back