Oldschool never gets old...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm from The Netherlands and all into kustom bikes and lowriders. I like vintage American cruiserstyle bicycles too. I don't have very old bikes (yet) but I always try to incorporate a touch of that oldschool vibe in a bike when I (re)build it. Talk to you guys soon!
Here's a few pictures of some of my bikes:

My Dyno Moon Eyes. It's waiting to be rebuild in it's original state and I am looking for a set of Moon Discs for it :D .
29092007583.jpg

My Dyno Roadster. For now this is my daily ride. It has 50mm Felt rims and a nice streetsweeper fender set. I'm planning to rebuild it but I'm not sure if you guys over here will like it, 'cause it will be a chromed up slicker-than-slick candy coloured kustom... :mrgreen:
29092007572.jpg

This is me on my Vicious Circle watching someone elses kustom bike :wink: that we saw while we were cruisin' somewhere.
IMG_4297.jpg

This is me with a couple of my cruisin' friends while we were riding a nice cruise through a forest.
1aa4e778.jpg

Yeah, we do! There are several kustom bike clubs in Holland. We all get allong real good so almost every weekend cruises are organised by any of these clubs and we all invite each other to ride :D Bikes are made to be used and abused :mrgreen:

Hé een Nederlander! Hoi :D Leuk om te zien dat er nog meer Nederlanders op dit forum zitten :idea:

Hey a Dutchman! Hi! :D Nice to see there are more Dutch peepz at this forum :idea:

Welcome! COOL bikes! You get together every weekend and ride in groups like that? I'm jealous. :mrgreen:

MaXXXwell said:
@Kota, I don't ride every weekend but if I would I could :p

Okay. I'm not jealous anymore.......Yes I am! YOU GOT SOME WICKED BIKES!

Back