Old News..DONE with pics :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Old News.. update 3/1/11

ok ok im back , sorry between all the art stuff im doing and then this cold weather i didnt want to go up in the garage loft brrrr ..
got the tank off this weekend still need to cut the rear fender off darn striped screws .
alright well i had some icky stuff stuck to the tank on the rear half of it i tried getting it off with out hurting the paint job someone did on this bike before . no luck so instead of running the scallop up front im did it in the back of the tank ,

and this leaves me with a HUGE spot to letter it in my new addiction .. gold leaf :) "old news" will be going on the side of were u see dave koffels 59 stude the flinstone flyer .

heres the top i still need to pinstripe the edge up .. pictures a nice combo of drag racing and the salt flats

and the bottom ... advertisements

Re: Old News..leafed 4/5/11 !!

This is turning out to be one of the coolest theme bikes here. Great ideas and inspiration that new ideas do exist.

Re: Old News..lettering done4/5/11 !!

Awesome! 8)

Re: Old News..lettering done4/5/11 !!

The fenders look great , but the tank blows them away. I can't wait to see what's next.

Back