Old News..DONE with pics :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: no name derby....name ?

At least not you can look at some cool pictures instead of them being stacked in a corner..

How about naming it Mod-Podge....rhymes with Mod Squad, kind of :D

or Papercut :!:

Demolition Derby :?:

I'll stop now.

Re: no name derby

CCR said:
ballroomwrecker said:
you just cut up all those fab magazines?

umm... so bikes are fair game but magazines are untouchable ? :lol: not much into the decopage thing before but after seeing dingos chainguard and the starts of this I think I like it :)

well it is RatRodBikes :D

Just a question HotRodJen... Did you do that pinstriping? Cause it's one heck of a job...

Running with scissors!

alrighty folks thanks SOOO much for the feedback on helping out with the name buisness some cool stuff popped up , but i really love the "Old News" one so thanks oldgreaser you just named my latest build .

took a nice long weekend off and spent it with my guy :) now im back and on coarse with my artwork and "old news" picked up some glossy mod podge so later tonight ill be putting some of the top layer on the fender :)

Re: Old News ..derby build

so i attempted to put a top layer of photos on .. and they kinda got lost in the mix so i decided to "tint" what i already had down and then do a top layer of pictures . i tinted it a reddish color for now then thinking about it being a red bike and all .. im going to tint it a brownish color so it wont look to "matchy matchy" lol ..talk about a total experiment lol heres a photo of what i have goin on , waiting for the red tint to dry

Re: Old News.. update

I have a huge pile of old Rolling Stones...I wanted to do something like this with them.

Wish i didnt throw out the pile of Hot rod magazines i had from the 70s/80s

Re: Old News.. update

TheFlyingDingo said:
I have a huge pile of old Rolling Stones...I wanted to do something like this with them.

Wish i didnt throw out the pile of Hot rod magazines i had from the 70s/80s

ask around im sure there are plenty you can find , someone just asked me if i wanted 6 boxes full of 70-90s ones i declined i have to many already

Back