old bikes in iowa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, the name is Derrick Zimmerman, 25, work in the automotive industry and im into anything with wheels and the older the beter.
been lurking here for a while
have a few bikes and allways looking for another one to rescue, working on a 70's schwinn tandom right now

columbia roadster i added 3 speed w/coaster brake and found the tires on ebay pic after a muddy ride in desmoines it now has white grips i need to get some beter pics

bike by dazimms, on Flickr

wifes old sears i sold it :(

untitled by dazimms, on Flickr

ride in our home town with firends

ride by dazimms, on Flickr

HotRodJen said:
i have a sears just like ur wifes old bicycle but with a gold lense cap .. (not a fan of gold)

another nice sears hey made some cool bikes

Sweet, What are you thinking for a powerplant? 460? 429? 351? 302? 289?
Yeah I'm a gearhead too :mrgreen:

have a 302 roller and c4 for right now had a wild cam in it but went back to stock and changed the intake

HotRodJen said:
i have a sears just like ur wifes old bicycle but with a gold lense cap .. (not a fan of gold)

Love the looks of those, girlie or not, I;d cruise on one :D

Love the Nova, too .. 72 if I'm not mistaken ( I recently back into bikes after 20 + years building Novas, so those I know ;) )

~ AL

Hey! I just got a Sears bike like the ones in the pictures here. It needs alot of work and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips?

Back