Ok. To the best of my recollection..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buddy found 2 bikes in in a barn on a property owned by the same family for over 130 years. So, he described as "TOC, maybe untouched in 80 years". The pic was a horrible, but here's what I remember. Curved top bar single cantilever bar same position on frame as a double would be. A built or bolted on rear rack that the stabilizer arms extend at an angle forward and down to bottom bracket area where attached. For looked beefy, straight
Couldn't see badge, tell a color. Any help appreciated as usual. Oh ya. Dude owes me huge, this men's Bike will be mine, hope he ain't full of doo doo

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Sprocket like? The pic is outside the barn under a tree, so dark barn and tree shade make hard to see details. I may pick up Thursday. I hope its worth a million dollars! Well, a grand would be fine. Lol.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

By "what is the sprocket like?", I was hoping for a description of the front sprocket, aka chainwheel....the jawn on the crank. Most Shlby bikes have a sprocket like this:
s-l225.jpg

Back