ok so i need help on what to build next

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
style wise here is what i have built so far
100_0582.jpg

100_0089.jpg

IM000889.jpg

IM000905.jpg

100_0782.jpg

If you can weld build a stretch or a chopper. If not find an old trike to do. Nice bikes all of them. :D

All of the above are fine bikes. Since it looks like you've done a board tracker, and a chopper.... a couple of crusiers and a Stingray..... it might be time to build a low-rider!

wow i really dig that red bike the way it sits i normally am not into the bent springers but that sits right. iduno what you should build maybe a trike? although i am not into them maybe as said before a long chopper. i personally keep meaning to build a long bike i just never get around to it. maybe once i get my own welder :D just build what you want obviously you got the "mad skilzzz" just let your fingers do the talking.

I agree w/ kerfer67, that red 08 is just ,RIGHT, NICE BIKE. You need a rat with a 24 x 3 tire(s) on it, they just ride, right. Dangerous Dan

yea 24X3 tires do make for a really nice ridding bike. maybe something with a little more chrome as i see you like to paint a lot of the peices.

Those bikes are cool, and definately worth the effort,but what you nead next is a straight bar style bike.....cant go wrong with straight bars.The straight bar frames are my favorite, heres a pic of my build-off bike, to give give you an idea what im talking about. ( sorry dont own a camera, so I dont have pics of my other straight-bars, gotta borrow a camera every time I wanna take a picture.).......and despite what that pic shows the thing is ridable....It was just hard to get an actual riding picture.
rat015.jpg

rat015.jpg

Proud Enforcer of the the Hugo Codes.....Dont chop and bob now what our Europian friends may want later.

what is up with the blue sidewall tires? i asume you painted them very nice by the way what paint did you use and did it hold up?

i like a little chrome tossed in here and there. i see that you dont like it much which is fine. there are some builders here such as myself that have some trade mark things we do to our bikes. if thats your thing than run with it maybe a totally black bike or black and grey?

Latest posts

Back