OK so how about just in TX, who's all from TX?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed through reading through a few treads that some of you guys are from the Houston area. My folks own a house in west Houston where I grew up in the Memorial area and I will be splitting my time between Austin, Houston and Port Alto TX. I went to Stratford High School many years ago, class of 87. But I've been away for quite sometime and I'm just trying to get a feel for what areas have a cruiser scene. Or what areas need a cruiser scene!

So who is in Texas and where abouts are you from? Maybe we can plan an event for early next Spring somewhere centrally located in big ole Texas! You know right as the weather's changing to nice but not yet hot, late Feb. or mid March? I think it would be cool!

Come on guys how many of us are there?

Later Travis

Plano, TX

I hear there's a ride coming up in Dallas on October 26. Should be posted in the events area. I'm planning on going to that.

welcome from the heights!....2 to 3 sundays of the month,a bunch of us hooligans meet at the west alabama ice house,in houston, for an informal bar hopping ride.anywhere from 2 to12,or more,bikes. cruisers,rats,stretch`s, an occasional mtn. bike. this sunday,there`s a vntg. bike swap meet at studewood & 11th st.,here in the heights! uncle stretch will be signing autographs,again! gimme a shout if you want to hook-up for ridin`. best wishes!

Yall really ride these things????? Shoot I'm so busy building I don't have time to ride. :shock: :shock: The guys putting on the swap meet ride out of Hickory Hollow every Saturday morning. Its on heights right off of Washington. Seriously Yall really ride these things??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rowlett, Rockwall..75088

IronSpadeCycles said:
I noticed through reading through a few treads that some of you guys are from the Houston area. My folks own a house in west Houston where I grew up in the Memorial area and I will be splitting my time between Austin, Houston and Port Alto TX. I went to Stratford High School many years ago, class of 87. But I've been away for quite sometime and I'm just trying to get a feel for what areas have a cruiser scene. Or what areas need a cruiser scene!

So who is in Texas and where abouts are you from? Maybe we can plan an event for early next Spring somewhere centrally located in big ole Texas! You know right as the weather's changing to nice but not yet hot, late Feb. or mid March? I think it would be cool!

Come on guys how many of us are there?

Later Travis

Port Alto, TX? Wow, I have two sets of grandparents that live there (The Readings and the Koop-Coxs). I head over there all the time. I'm in Houston.

San Antonio here. We have a burgeoning cruise scene here. Every second saturday and last friday of the month, there is a rat cruiser pub crawl downtown.

Sorry I'm late man, san antonio here, live in the woodlawn area. anybody down for a cruise?

cup1.jpg

Back