OK Graphics Guys/Gals ~ Need your Help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
I am hoping someone on this forum would like to produce a fun advertisement for me. Color not necessary, black on white is fine. The subject matter is bicycles and the info is straightforward. We are having a show at the end of August - 1st annual of what I hope will be many more. The theme is 60's psychadelia sort of like the famous playbills of the hippie era (Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Beatles, Dylan, etc) Let me know if you are interested. The only issue is that I need them by this Friday for the mailing on Saturday. The size should print out to a full 8 1/2 x 11.

Joe

[email protected][/code]

Images???

I would like to include at least one ballooner bike and one Muscle bike/Krate/Raleigh Chopper bike - the rest is up to you! Not trying to be ambiguous, but most graphics guys like a little latitude with design. I have the dates/times/info stuff to put on it, but did not want to burden the design with this as the text can be added on the top.

Joe

xddorox said:
Do you have any image that you can provide or do we have to start from scratch?

It ain't much, but this is what I could slap together fast.

Playbill.jpg

Details and Feedback

xxdoroxx- A good try, I guess I wasn't clear. The bike pics are perfect and the colors are good. Check out the link below that Ratdaddy provided. That is the theme I am looking for. Also, I do not need color, just grey scale so that I can use a standard copy machine for copies.

Ratdaddy - thanks for the link. Thats is the style I am after.

Here are the particulars-

New England Muscle Bike Museum
Swap 'n' Show, Sunday August 26th, 2007.
8 Peters Rd, Bloomfield, CT.

1st Annual Concours D' Muscle Bike

Best Muscle Bike
Best Balloon Bike
Best Rat Bike
People Choice

ratdaddy said:

MAN, i wish I had time to tackle this... ive got regular work and freelance out the wazzoo currently though...
I could really sink my teeth into this one though... may have to visit it tomorrow.

Somewhere in my attic I think I still have all of my old posters, from the days. 1969-1980? my sister has or had all of her old concert tickets. Now with time that would make the type of ads you want. Did you try googeing some posters?

Back