ohio get togethers ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from around Findlay and yes the only rides really organized so Far have been the Rat Riders in Cinci. If anyone wants to try and organize a get together more north I would be interested in helping out. Make it a Ride/Swap and I'm down for sure.

We had a show in Dayton at Links and Kinks bike shop this past summer. We had a great turnout. We've also done some rides. I've been meaning to "get organized", but something always gets in the way. Stay tuned as the plan is for a 2014 spring show.

lnk1.jpg

lnk2.jpg

lnk3.jpg

lnk4.jpg

lnk5.jpg

lnk6.jpg

lnk7.jpg

lnk8.jpg

lnk9.jpg

lnk11.jpg

I would think a go place to meet up is 1179 N Fairfield Rd. Beavercreek. Bike trail. Great parking, restrooms and we can head into Dayton for lunch and plan future rides. I'm in coming from Eaton. Look forward to it.:bigboss:
Dxtom

Toledo has some interesting places to see ride to any ideals where to meet up? micro breweries downtown?

Google Wildwood in Toledo they have awesome trails and I think it is where the champion spark plug people lived you could tour the house and go for a ride

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sounds good. I don't mind traveling to see cool places.
I've been riding with Chicago taildraggers a couple times.
Maybe if people hook up and split the gas. I'm game.
I'm heading to Ann arbor for the swap meet maybe stop by Wildwood check it out.

As far as I know I'll be at Ann Arbor too and maybe memory lane in grand rapids

Can't make M/L getting ready to do TOSRV in may. Training ride on that day. Roving rat ride for Ohio just might work. Maybe we'll get some more feed back.:thumbsup:

Where are you? And when time gets closer pm me and we can say hi in Ann Arbor

I'm in Eaton just 50 miles north of cinn. I can make that work. I'll send a pm prior to Ann Arbor.

Latest posts

Back