NW Indiana newbie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I would just like to say that its great having a place to discuss my sickness with!! I met a few other members Saturday at the Chesterton IN. Bike Blast. It was great seeing some other bikes around! I have a custom Roadmaster and my wife has a Ranger. Both of which are in the pics from the event. I also have a 1965 Schwinn American that is all original and was my fathers when he was a boy. I just put together a ...motorbike... using a 1937 Excelcior frame. There are a few other local people that get together an do .. "Ol School Rides".... Its always a blast!!

Their sweet rides!!
100_1521.jpg

no prob...heres your buddies too... :mrgreen:
100_1531.jpg

Really wish I would have gotten better pics....

Hey man, had a great time on the ride through Chesterton last night. You guys have some really cool rides! I really liked the places we stopped how you could just sit outside right by the bikes. Lookin forward to the next one. Welcome to the site......Jay

THanks Mark for posting my buddy "Goose" bike. its a 47 Western Flyer. And Jayman, it was great cruising and drinkin with you!!! We will defenately have to do that again soon! Maybe next time we can get a few others who aren't afraid of getting rained on!!

Back