...Not really a rat...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
but its what ive been riding lately...I love it
langsterdrops.jpg

Hey rat or not we all love bikes so thanks for posting.......She is a clean ride......Looks smooth and fast......

You decided against the slender wooden decal'd fenders?? I thought those were soo cool when I first saw this bike! yours is nice and clean though. very sharp.

EvilJohnny37 said:
You decided against the slender wooden decal'd fenders?? I thought those were soo cool when I first saw this bike! yours is nice and clean though. very sharp.
Yeah I like them too...but it wouldn't make much sense to have them one where I live :lol:
I also prefer the more streamlined look
I think im gonna get some bullhorns next

Nice bike Evan 8) .

mudagoye said:
I hate fixed gears. They are little by little coming to every custom bike forum i know, RRB, custombrigade, tretharley, that's why I'm not so happy to see them.

By the wway i'm french and i will tell you something cool: Tour de france sucks. Did you know the citys where the tour goes have to pay for beeing passed by le tour? Tour de france is now only something to make money. And i don't want to hear about thin tires on RRB. Merci.

I'm sure many members of this forum own/ride/like a variety of bike styles. I like cruising around my neighbourhood or the local bike paths/boardwalks on bikes like these.
FreeRat.jpg

IMGA0312.jpg

I also like to ride this. It's smooth, comfortable, and I can ride it much further than any of my "cool" bikes. :)
IMGA0280.jpg

yeah. that is a good lookin' machine

herr_rudolf said:
Green + Gold = WINNER!
Beautiful. Don't know what I like best. I thought the other wheels, though a bit 'standard', were very cool too.
Are you planning more gold stuff?
Hm not really, I am thinking about going with a tan leather saddle and maybe some tan bar tape, a little low on funds though.

Evan said:
Hm not really, I am thinking about going with a tan leather saddle and maybe some tan bar tape, a little low on funds though.

That would definately be another improvement to this already gorgious bike. I'm all with that. And just to make it a little more 'hotrod' I'd add a fatter reartire if this bike was mine. It would lose some efficiency but it would add a whole lot of fun!

herr_rudolf said:
Beautiful. Don't know what I like best. I thought the other wheels, though a bit 'standard', were very cool too.
Are you planning more gold stuff?
I liked the old wheels too and wouldn't have changed them if the hub wouldn't have gotten stripped.
originally I was just going to replace the rear hub but then I found a killer deal on this wheelset

herr_rudolf said:
Evan said:

That would definately be another improvement to this already gorgious bike. I'm all with that. And just to make it a little more 'hotrod' I'd add a fatter reartire if this bike was mine. It would lose some efficiency but it would add a whole lot of fun!
I am very much into going fast, so thin tires are going to stay :lol:
Although I am considering looking into doing some cyclecross...

Latest posts

Back