Not a bike, but.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bike repair stand, Park PCS-1. I picked this up on local craigslist. Like new, half the price of a new stand and a tool tray to boot. This is my first stand and after a couple of hours, I wonder how I ever got by without one.

31cb81b8a5d4c321d25f857d139ceb8e_zpsffa27c71.jpg

Nice find!
I picked one up on our big trip from the dumpshop in Darwin for $10, not a Park though unfortunately, it is a Minoura, but still wonder how I worked on bikes before!

Got a tool tray on mine too, but the best bit is the cup/bottle holder! :D

Luke.

A repair stand has been one of my best investments ever made, regardless it was pricey, it makes me money and happy!

I have that same stand. I've had it for probably 20-25 years. Well built. I like how easy it folds and stores away. Have fun

great score. Iofften look back and wonder how I did without a bike stand. I was lucky when i got my first bike stand. I got it for free but the whole top piece had to be welded back on. wouldn't even notice it was ever rewelded. Its also a much older stand. Not sure what brand but i love it compaired to all other stands i've used. still have it to this day/ spends everyday outside. winter and summer. still not rusting. lol its been like 6 years now

Back