not a bike but its cool and has wheels (50s? baby carraige)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Photo0052.jpg
my girl picked it up at yard sale for 55 the lady gave her papers from when it was refinished in 1969. Its in great shape I thought it was cool enough to share. I want to get it pinstriped and shined up so my son will have the coolest wheels around when he's born.

thats way cool man! right when i saw it i instantly thought about stripin and lettering it. looks like it already has some black boarder stripes. do they still make strollers facing the driver? 8)

Lol yea kinda does have an adams family vibe but I like it. the carraige part is reversable so you can turn it faceing eaither way the lady told us they didn't have car seats back then so she would take it off the base and ride with it next to her with extra pillows next to the baby in case they had an accident. Safer than trying to hold the baby in the car I guess.

dragn91 said:
Lol yea kinda does have an adams family vibe but I like it. the carraige part is reversable so you can turn it faceing eaither way the lady told us they didn't have car seats back then so she would take it off the base and ride with it next to her with extra pillows next to the baby in case they had an accident. Safer than trying to hold the baby in the car I guess.

Babies bounce anyway, I've got 3 kids, all the safety stuff noways is just softening them, and don't get me started on hand sanitizer. :x Plus, lots of us are old enough to have not had car seats and mandated seatbelt use, and we're still alive right?

Awesome stroller, does look like a little casket, which is totally cool. The only problem I see will be storage, I like I all my folding strollers.

I think for $55 you can use it and then resell it and make a decent profit on something you've already gotten your money's worth from.

Cool looking, kind of like the one on Ghostbusters 2 at the beginning of the movie, heard once that atleast the one in the movie cost around $1000-$2000 bucks brand new in the year the movie was made.

Back