NJ show and swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to meet you guys today.
I got there late as the storms were rolling through New York and I was set on not going until it stopped raining around 9:00.
If you guys want to do a ride in the central NJ/NYC area some time, that could be fun.
There are several flat paved bike trails along the beach/boardwalk on Staten Island that extend for several miles.

spinman said:
The weather finally broke and it's sunny here at 4:30 pm. You boys beat the rain or what?
Well it was kind of soggy right up till I pulled in my driveway...Nothing like a downpour, just a bit drizzly now and then. However there still was a pretty good turnout.
hard to believe all this fit in the Hyundai...
show1.jpg

That's Bighit in the hat and another satisfied customer...
show2.jpg

show3.jpg

show4.jpg

show5.jpg

show6.jpg

Coolest...kid's bikes...ever...
show7.jpg

show8.jpg

show9.jpg

I sold a bunch of stuff cheap, bought some parts and I was able to spread the word about the Thursday Nite Cruise-in to a bunch of folks. ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40250 ) Best of all my chrome lowrider took third and my Mercury took first in the Balloon tire division! :D

It was a blast meeting a bunch of you guys. Willg,Big Cam59,Clamdigger,jrdan and Big Hit.
Big Hit- you are a real artist,man! Your bikes are works of art.
Big Cam 59- thanks for the dollar bargains!
Clamdigger,jrdan and Willg very nice to meet you gents.

I sold seven of the nine bikes I brought . I gave one to Dan and bought home one I'm kinda happy I didn't sell. I'll catch you guys next time.

Jeff
100_1613.jpg

100_1612.jpg

100_1614.jpg

Jeff thanks for the Ross was able to score some other parts cheap from Bigcam and the other to make a whole eventually after my buildoff. Great meeting everyone. Now time to throw out those soggy socks...

Back