Nishiki

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a few of this transformations I think that is a cool way to get a new bike with out having to spend lots of money.
PICT0001.jpg

The more I look and keep my mouth shut, the more I learn. Nice job. Inspires me for my next one. Thanks

Ok! I'll try to explain the process of the snake. The snake is a simple design, look for the snake you want
and picture it on the place you want it to go, get a pice of sheet metal and draw it W/sharpie about 1.5 inch
thick dont worry how it looks. after you cut it get a body hammer "long pick not sharp" or you'll rip through
start hiting it on the center and work your way out pretend that you are an English wheel. Haa Ha.. do it over a 2x4 and the edges are going to start curling up. After you get it all curb like a half a pipe tack weld the center of the body to the frame and with a flat hammer start shaping it to the frame for the head you could do it in two half. Its hard to grind around all the curbs, brazing is much better.
PICT0007-2.jpg

Back