Nirve ...... whitewalls on "Rockabilly Boogie"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my whitewalls on! Let me know what ya think! Thanks Greg

BEFORE
ws3u.jpg

AFTER
sweetr.jpg

Re: Nirve **** whitewalls on "Rockabilly Boogie"

Great switch. Would really love to find a Rockabilly. Such an awesome ride.

nice job :!:
what white could do :wink:

Looks sexxxxy. I've always been a sucker for whitewalls. Love it.

looks great...i have been debating putting white walls on my electra rat fink and those pics are inspiring me. are they easy enough to clean, owners please chime in.

nice pics :)

i like the series 1 rat fink with it's staggered wheels. i have the orange rims which are 24" front and back, considering upgrading to a 26" front wheel off the sparker special which now also comes with orange rims.

here is my rat rink...
rf5.jpg

friend of a friends rat fink with electra white walls. the white walls almost seem to make the tire appear to be fatter, at least to me.
bike5a.jpg

Oh yeah - whitewalls make it! 8)

Oh Yeah!! Good choice. Bike looks like a trouble maker now.

Where do these WIDE rims come from? I saw a bike at last week's Tour de Fat in Tempe with a wide wheel like this out back....TOO COOL
bike5a.jpg
[/quote]

I'm on the fence about WWs on the Rockabilly....it does look good, but so does the black, as it's supposed to look like a salt flats racer. I have a friend with the green/orange Rat Fink, and the whitewalls he put on it really pop....but undecided on the Rockabilly as of now. Doesn't look bad per se, just not as stealthy, you know?

Moon discs would look absolutely SICK on the Rockabilly....too bad they are $300 a set! :(

Looks great. Is there anywhere other than Nirve to buy those tires. $40 on their site and $55 at my local distributor seems a little rich, maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet.

HotRodRob said:
Looks great. Is there anywhere other than Nirve to buy those tires. $40 on their site and $55 at my local distributor seems a little rich, maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet.
I paid $40.00 bucks a piece at nokomis bike in mpls,mn

BarnesTO said:
Where do these WIDE rims come from? I saw a bike at last week's Tour de Fat in Tempe with a wide wheel like this out back....TOO COOL

http://www.choppersus.com/store/ is the only place I can think of right off. You can also get tires there as well. Don't know if their prices are the lowest though.

Back