nirve at target what the heck???????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to laugh when nirve sent us a dealer app for selling their bikes also on line. that is all well and good but why would someone buy from us when target is selling it cheaper. how is this good for the little guy? i know we all want to try and spend as little as possible but when ever i can i try to support small bizz because they are a dying breed and it is because of companies like nirve doing this that they fade away.

i shop at independent businesses too, and i never buy off the internet. i like to hold what i'm paying for in my hands first. and i like knowing the guys at my lbs stand behind their merchandise. luckily enough, i live a couple of blocks from college cyclery. i also work at the sacramento bike kitchen, and see enough used bikes to agree with aldo gucci when he said "the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price has faded away". one of the reasons i love the old bikes is because of the build quality. they lasted all this time, but most of the big box store bikes don't last 5 years. support yer quality brands and lbs, or wind up riding crap.

here here, old bikes forever, lets see, i am 62, going to live till i am 100,lol, sooooo my old bikes have to live another 28 yrs. my oldest bike is a 41, yep it'll make it, but i don't think the cheapies of today will. wow my old bikes could live forever,yeah, i like it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back