Night lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bah

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
his and hers- we are ready for summer :mrgreen:

day10.jpg

day13.jpg

day17.jpg

day12.jpg

Holy Cow Man! You must go thru a lot of batteries. Or do you just have like a mega giant coaster generator that I am missing? LOL At least you won't get hit cuz looking that cool is hard to miss

Nice pics as always. The down low glow is cool..... I like how you have taken the Xtracycle as accessory on these bikes. Looks great. I have seen your workhorse on Bikeforums. Your recent pics loaded w/photog gear should be an inspiration for everyone.

how on earth do you get your board to stay on? ive got a 55 inch and was trying to brainstorm some ideas but couldnt think of anything too easy. thought about using it as a trailer though.... mega props on the bikes those look really cool... something about those lights just makes me smile...

Thanks all!

Bolerg- Little clips on the bottom that snap the board in place ala

rb2.jpg

rb3.jpg

Fw- I've been trying to spend less time on the intarweb :)

GDJ- The neon tubes are rechargeable- the taillights are battery powered, but are LED, so they last awhile :)

Those bikes are just sweet no matter how you cut it! I am not a skateboarder but I would love to have one of those with a truck bed built on the back of it! I'm drooling thinking about it! :mrgreen:

Back