NEXT BUILD OFF...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE!!!!!
this is absolute perfect timing
but i dont get out of school till june 6th=(
i have been tryin to build one of my bikes since OCTOBER(yes pathetic i no)
but i am finally getting started on it
june 1st is PERFECT!!!

i second it, june 1, 2008 is the date, so nobody be late,lol, yeah lets do it. bring it on, a rat bike build off. ya ya ya i like it.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I third, the June 1st idea

June 1st is great for me. I will be teaching until the 18th, but thats fine if we start a bit earlier. I have the whole rest of the summer off!

Leeeeeeeeet's get ready to BUILD!

June 1st sounds good (my wifes gonna kill me!). :lol:

The good thing is that we usually have a couple of months to build so it does give you some time if you need to put it off for a bit.

moparmayhem93 said:
DUDE!!!!!
this is absolute perfect timing
but i dont get out of school till june 6th=(
i have been tryin to build one of my bikes since OCTOBER(yes pathetic i no)
but i am finally getting started on it
june 1st is PERFECT!!!
I get out june 13th

but i dont care if its during school or not
If theres a build off...its usually Sleep, school, work, videogames, sleep, homework, school and over again

hey raynerd, you bet you can, the more the better, lets see what ya got.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

bring it lets go. i have the bike in my head got a frame and the rims. just need a few other things but once you give the word i can rip grind and burn on the other stuff. i do feel bad for some of the guys that just got done with their tiny bikes and now are either tired or out of stuff for a bit i would wait and get their word on it before giving the go. also steve are we going to do classes this time or just keep it the same as i think it should always be.

floridasfavson said:
June 1st sounds good to me. I got 7 new bikes this past week. I am sure I can throw something together. :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: If you gotta good x-tra frame you could ship it south 300mi :idea: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
L8 EM

Back