newest bike for a customer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just finished this thing. Im working on building a way cooler road bike right now!
l_03e3a3e35aace13a43ff9fac144106e5.jpg

Those are 26" wheels, that frame with the integrated seat and seat pan goes for 320 and 250 for the regular seat option. I am really trying to get some of my fork legs out there, i think they would look awesome on the board track style bikes

Yes i do offer more frame designs, but it seems everyone has taken a liking to this particular design, i even offer one off's. Right now im working on a few road frame using 700c wheels.

pattybilt said:
Yes i do offer more frame designs, but it seems everyone has taken a liking to this particular design, i even offer one off's. Right now im working on a few road frame using 700c wheels.

No way! That's crazy! I am working on designing a Brutus that will have 700c wheels...what are the odds?

Dan

i just checked the brutus out, very cool and looks very labor intensive! You should definitely post some pics! Ho long does it usually take you to build a frame?

Back