Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too sure what to write here... but here it goes...
I live in Manteca CA... I'm with a outstanding & wonderful guy who I enjoy riding with and listening to all his designing ideas. I'm just here to look at all the cool bikes and read all about everyone's adventures. There's nothing better then going to swap meets, yard sales and flea markets and seeing the delight on his face finding new bikes or parts and all the ideas he has. Hope to help encourage all his biking adventures and happiness.
Look forward to meeting everyone! :lol:

bikingangel said:
'm with a outstanding & wonderful guy who I enjoy riding with and listening to all his designing ideas. I'm just here to look at all the cool bikes and read all about everyone's adventures. There's nothing better then going to swap meets, yard sales and flea markets and seeing the delight on his face finding new bikes or parts and all the ideas he has. Hope to help encourage all his biking adventures and happiness.
This has got to be a hoax! :lol:

Welcome.

LOL... no hoax... We have parts outside...inside...living room..dinning room...the art room... bet I could find some in the bed room and possibly in the kitchen. I've only asked him to sell one bike and organize it a bit more.. but it keeps him happy and isn't that really what it's all about? <smiles>

aka_locojoe said:
bikingangel said:
'm with a outstanding & wonderful guy who I enjoy riding with and listening to all his designing ideas. I'm just here to look at all the cool bikes and read all about everyone's adventures. There's nothing better then going to swap meets, yard sales and flea markets and seeing the delight on his face finding new bikes or parts and all the ideas he has. Hope to help encourage all his biking adventures and happiness.
This has got to be a hoax! :lol:

Welcome.

Yep..that's right..I talk to Rat Rod Bikers..and proud of it..hung in alot of circles, and never felt more at home as I do with you guys !! And yeah..I drag ALOT of stuff home..in fact..as soon as she get's up, we are off to a big rig truck show..but I am thinking there is a flea market right on the way !!

Latest posts

Back