Newbie in Socal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Recently moved to Southern California from the midwest and loving it here! I've found that bicycling is the way I most often choose to travel. I'm slowly, but surely, learning about bicycles and the impact they can have. Such a fascinating hobby.. lifestyle.. whatever you wanna refer to it as. I don't, necessarily, have a particular direction i'm going with my new interest, but i'm sure that my tastes will change and I will learn a lot.

for my FIRST project, I will be tinkering with this '62 B.F. Goodrich Challenger Sabre

challengersabre_zpsd7f02c1f.jpg

Welcome from the Midwest. We're glad you left! :p Seriously though, where were you here? I do understand wanting to leave the cold for sunny SoCal.

RatSphinx said:
Welcome from the Midwest. We're glad you left! :p Seriously though, where were you here? I do understand wanting to leave the cold for sunny SoCal.

I grew up near Kansas City, Missouri. moved to Columbus, Ohio in 2008. moved here, June, of 2012

I was born and raised in and around columbia!
Wud be cool to meet another missourian.

schwinnless said:
I was born and raised in and around columbia!
Wud be cool to meet another missourian.

i'll be riding with the Cyclone Coasters this weekend. There's a chance that you've seen me, if you've ever gone on a ride with them! haha

Been to 4 of last 5 rides and will be there on sunday!
Ill be on a ratty maroonish 58 western flyer w/ apes on it.

Back