Newbie, in from England =D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heya all! Amy here, just sugned up after seeing all your killer RATS! I started my 1st(!) build yesterday n was trawlin the net to see if anyone else out there was doing the same.... or what they were doing different =) ive got some great inspiration from your guys!
I have an old, bog standard mountain bike, ive replaced the front wheel for a tiny bmx wheel and filed off most of the paint. He's in the garden now, hopefully rusting away in the good ol' English rain =D i really want some big chopper style handle bars.... but thats all im at right now.
Any ideas/input would be greatly received =D
Oh yeh, n i love the photography some of you do, the pic of the bike on the railway track is top!

:D

thanx for the welcomes =D
yeh, Al, my RAT world has gone from jus cars to anything that;ll get me about =) me n ma fella have a RAT car - the dis-astra =) its just got in fast car mag with a bunch of other after a meet in Stratford
I love all this recycling :!: :D

yeh its so cool lol,
i'll figure out how to load pics on here n throw up some of the car

:D

Welcome from fellow Englander! [There is a fair few of us on here] Where abouts you from? I'm up in the North East, Durham.

Back