newbie from england

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi joined this forum after a long time viewing as a guest. i was wondering how many of the members on here are from the uk? unfortunately cruiser type bikes are a little more unusual over here on this side of the big pond.
my current bikes include cruiser type bikes and others.my current rides are as follows:

a 2005 gt kustom kruiser glide deluxe in tangerine gloss
a giant stiletto in chrome and black
a 1951 sunbeam silver sports (i beleive these are called english racers in the u.s.a)
an early eighties raleigh maverick, currently rusting in my garden, without paint as my latest rat project (board track style)
a mid eighties cruiser, an emmelle bondi beach (?) that cost £5 from the local council tip.
and recently sold, a kustom lowrider i made out of a 'bratz' bike. i reupholstered the seat with leopard print fabric, and repainted and 'striped the frame. i also laced in a sachs torpedo hub into the rear ( a £1 autojumble find)
i hope this gives you an idea of my bicycle habits. :)

Hey dude.
Where abouts are you from?

Get some pics of your bikes up! A friend of mine modded a Bratz bike, turned out surprising well!

man this is so wierd! i live in verwood dorset, less than half hour away!

i need to get out and take some pictures while the weathers good. me and my mate welded some plates into my maverick frame at the weekend, so must get a project thread going :D looks like a vintage cruiser with a tank now (ish) also need to lace in a coaster hub

i also have a morris minor! hopefully on the road by summer. its a 1955 series two four door, but i can't afford the insurance if i hot rod it at 17!

do you know who owns the team burner in charminster? it has skyways and looks mint. 8)

lovin the rat and the passat btw

Haha, that's cool! We'll have to get some people together and go for a cruise along the beach front in Bournemouth in the summer.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike, get some snaps up of the Moggy minor too.
This is my mates Moggy, she's a bit of a rat. You might of seen it around...

nancy1.jpg

nancy2.jpg

Anyways, the guy who owns that car also works in 'On Yer Bike' in Charmy so I'll ask him about the team burner but I have a pretty good idea who that might belong to!

Sadly I've sold my Passat now, on to new and faster things!

Back