Newb with an idea....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just found this site a couple days ago and have been drooling over all the bikes on here since! I realized that I have a late 90's Dyno bmx with no headset collecting dust in the garage.... ;0) Now I want to stretch it, rat it, and bob it. Has anyone attempted something like this? I've searched the boards but havent come up with much. Last night I cleaned up the garage and tore the bike down to frame and forks. My 3 year old son is absolutely addicted to anything with 2 wheels and is soooo excited about building this bike with me! Every 20 seconds or so I would hear " Daddy, we gonna build hot rod?" I said yes " OH!! We build hot rod!" I'm so looking forward to spending quality time with him and building something that when he gets older, can ride around and look at and know that we did it ourselves, together! Any input would be much appreciated and pics would rock also. Thank you for reading and I look forward to spending more time here with you all! BMX rat bobber here we come! :p

ya its been done! heres an example..

wz011tn.jpg

Back