NEW WILD & CRAZY RRB PHOTO GALLERY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like it lets face it there are lots of cool bikes out there that deserve to be in it. thanks steve for including the ratty truck, and rowdy red dingo. i was a little sad to see the higgins go but i understand fresh blood is a good thing. i guess that means i have to build something to top it huh? dont worry there are a few in the pipe line. hey steve do me a favor could you add sensor's la cucracha bike? it is really an amazing bike and is the best example of an old skool boardtracker i have seen. if you want to remove one of my bikes and replace it with his that is cool too.

sweet gallery! thanks ratrod!
and karfer.....wow..........thats a GREAT compliment coming from you! :mrgreen:
(but i wouldnt want one of yours gone...not for one of mine!)

this one is wild :p

Picture002.jpg

Great idea! I think this will help get more people into the hobby. I have been showing the guys at work some of the awesome creations here. I think I've got one hooked for sure and maybe another. Now all I have to do is show them this page to blow their minds!

This was one of those deals where I just randomly went through the site and chose photos...not by any rhyme or reason...just right clicked and saved until I was sick of doing it...ha ha.

Steve's Random Right Clickin' Rat Rod Photo Gallery. :D

Back