NEW WILD & CRAZY RRB PHOTO GALLERY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool gallery, now i don't have to search for pictures

Great job on that Steve, been thinking about a script like that for my site...

is that script for the BBS, or a general one? think you could PM me where you got it from?

Rat Rod said:
http://jalbum.net :mrgreen:

Cool, thanks Steve :)
Ill try to dive into it this weekend...
is it easy to manipulte and customize?
-tom

tomb said:
Rat Rod said:
http://jalbum.net :mrgreen:

Cool, thanks Steve :)
Ill try to dive into it this weekend...
is it easy to manipulte and customize?
-tom

Pretty easy...you can choose from a bunch of skins and it's very customizable.

It basically spits out the HTML code and all of the needed files and you just drop them in.

I like it very, very,very much it's spectacular! It's the BEST thing I've ever seen! it's absolutely amazing!......Just because one of my bikes is in the top row, didn't sway me one way or the other. :D............Thanks

thats the coolest thing since sliced bread

well steve, i don't like it. my red rat was not in there? what gives? now i am hurt, see what you have done, you have now hurt someone,ashame ashame, do you feel bad now? lol lol lol, i like it great way to post pic. do more ok

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:
well steve, i don't like it. my red rat was not in there? what gives? now i am hurt, see what you have done, you have now hurt someone,ashame ashame, do you feel bad now? lol lol lol, i like it great way to post pic. do more ok

Sorry for leaving anyone out....I just got tired of saving photos after 169...ha ha.

I'll have to add more as time goes on.

This was really to humor my Uncle Paul. :lol:

steve, don't be sorry, i was just pullin on ya. i really like what you did. can we keep it? it would be a great addition to this already wow site we have. you work to hard,man take a break.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back