New to the site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, I'm new to the site. I think what you guys are doing is great, so many cool bikes and creative ideas. I've always liked bikes but I seemed to put my money into old cars first, I finally came to the conclusion that I'm not rich enough do the car thing so I sold my car and have gotten into collecting bikes. I've picked up a couple cool bikes and frames so far and I'm going to be building a small spraybooth in my garage within the next couple weeks so I can get to work on my projects. I found this crazy sidecar bike that I just couldn't pass up but it needs a little work, you guys got any ideas of what I should do with it ? I'm posting a photo of my 41 plymouth that I sold to have a little money to put towards the bikes. I live in Florida, I'm 33 years old, have a 2 year old daughter and a great wife. I'm an art director for a screenprinting company so if you guys need any t-shirts let me know, I'd love to come up with some cool shirts for the site
Later -- Ian
41-driverside-1.jpg
sidecar-1.jpg
sidecar-2.jpg
sidecar-3.jpg

WELCOME!..........Put the side car on another bike,,,,,,,,,,that bike is to cool and should stand alone...........Looks like we have (maybe) another Raleigh "twin" bar here! :lol: ....You sold your Hot Rod to have money for bikes! WOW!

Welcome. That is unique. Don't let it go...

G'day Ian welcome. That sidecar is CRAZZZZY!

KOTA said:
WELCOME!..........Put the side car on another bike,,,,,,,,,,that bike is to cool and should stand alone...........Looks like we have (maybe) another Raleigh "twin" bar here! :lol: ....You sold your Hot Rod to have money for bikes! WOW!
Dingo like your twinbar

Dingo say take the sidecar off the pretty raleigh

Welcome aboard! The sidehack is awesome, do you know where it was made? I'm guessing Asia- India or Malaysia maybe?

What part of Florida are you in?

Thanks, for the warm welcome.
the bike with the side car was made in Japan, so I don't think it's a raleigh :cry:
I'm not sure where the side car was made
I'm in Gainesville Florida.
I 'll post more pictures of my bikes when I start putting them together.

Thanks -- Ian

IB57 said:
Thanks, for the warm welcome.
the bike with the side car was made in Japan, so I don't think it's a raleigh :cry:
I'm not sure where the side car was made
I'm in Gainesville Florida.
I 'll post more pictures of my bikes when I start putting them together.

Thanks -- Ian
I still think you should take it off
thats a freakin sweet lookin bike man...

Wanna sell it? :lol:

Latest posts

Back