New rat for the garage

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
finishedblackscores00350.jpg
finishedblackscores01050.jpg
finishedblackscores01650.jpg
Well this is how I spent my saturday.I bought a pos cruiser from the recycler For $10 bucks a few months ago,and its been on the side of my house since.I had to replace about everything on it but this is how it sits today.It has a Monarch sprocket,Dyno bars,a bmx neck that i polished the death out of it,some chrome rims from the swapmeet and some cool green wall tires that I traded with Chimichanga for.Now just have to figure where the rat sticker is going and then its off to the beach.The next thing happening to it is a set of aluminum brass knuckles are gettinf attached to where the water bottle cage goes.GOTTA LOVE THOSE RATS!!!!

Very Cool!

looks kool. i like the flat black with green. two thumbs up. i agree the sticker would work nice on the fender 8)

that bike's so cool dude!
really like those sweet green wall tires and R.F. would fit absolutly perfect on the rear fender...
how about adding some of those typical R.F. flies to the lower top tubes with some white 1shot?
RatFink.jpg

im preaty sure thats a fuji bike i have that same crank and fork :D

Thanks for all the replys and good feedback! The flys on the top and head tube would be pretty cool. I'll have to ask chimichanga where he picked them up. I know he said in Hollywood ,but I'll call him tonite!

:mrgreen: haha nice bike uncle.

the rat fink sticker looks good on it.
you should post a new picture of it though.

i should have traded you for the sprocket and cranks before u sold the bike i still love the bike and ha ha to everyone i got to ride it and it was smooooth hey when are we gonna strip down the blue and silver bike and go to town on it

Latest posts

Back