New project tease.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf's Den Garage said:
Thought so. Drag Specialties? Looks great!

I've been trying to figure out a way to use one with existing seat clamp/welded seat post on my Higgins build. May just need to pick one up and start the head scratching.

I just took the underside of an old spring seat and attached it to the pan. I can tank pics for you if you want.

More recent pic.

6373943443_3541c8598f_z.jpg

!!!
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A FRAME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! I love it! It looks like a '67 Triumph bobber, the frame's even just a hair away from actually being one(5 bucks says you could fit a TR6 trophy motor in there >.>)
Ive been wanting so bad to crank out a frame like this and make a LEGITIMATE bobber bike! Slap on a rear wheel off an OOC chopper (maybe a better looking tire to go on it) and a 24" Jerald square tread up front and your tires are even proportionate. :mrgreen:

Anywhooo, I'm Lovin' this build! Keep up the great work and THANK YOU for the pics, I'ma be studying them till my eyes etch them into the back of their retinas :roll:

On second thought I take that back about the tires, black set of thick bricks up front and back would look vicious on this thing. But that's my two cents. :D

SectionEightLife said:
On second thought I take that back about the tires, black set of thick bricks up front and back would look vicious on this thing. But that's my two cents. :D

I built one like that for a friend.

5748276701_2c80854937_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back