New project tease.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gowjobs said:
You gonna finish it before the Haloween Ride?

That is the plan. I busted out a frame jig now i just need to get some steel. Hopefully IMS will be open Saturday. Are there any metal places out in Ventura?

Choppercabra said:
gowjobs said:
You gonna finish it before the Haloween Ride?

That is the plan. I busted out a frame jig now i just need to get some steel. Hopefully IMS will be open Saturday. Are there any metal places out in Ventura?

Best metal place in Ventura area is actually Taylor Steel, over in Oxnard. Don't know if they're open on Saturdays anymore, though. IMS is pretty much the best..

Forgive the horrible pics. Here is a bike I am working on for a friend.

5138919696_0ab006033c_z.jpg

looking forward too seeing what you come up with!
last bike is looking good as well.....i also noticed im not the only one with that picture of Coles wife in my garage either :wink:

That stretched cruiser looks like a fun ride!
Gota love the bobber inspiration, im a sucker for fat tires.
Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more!

B-9 said:
That stretched cruiser looks like a fun ride!
Gota love the bobber inspiration, im a sucker for fat tires.
Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more!

It is very much bobber inspired. We were going for a Zero Engineering look(if you are familiar with his bikes). My next bike will be a mix between a boardtrack and a bobber.

Thought so. Drag Specialties? Looks great!

I've been trying to figure out a way to use one with existing seat clamp/welded seat post on my Higgins build. May just need to pick one up and start the head scratching.

Back