New Pedal Scraper from KY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting fellow riders...

I just moved to Kentucky from Vegas...well actually from SLC, UT...I was transferred to KY by my job...so it cool...any new place is cool with me....
I enjoy riden my cruisers with my family..My girls have some cool tricycles....I have a Dyno Kuston Kruser..Roadster...Custom....it is a bagger that I created.. it pretty bad ......I also have a Diamond Back DelLaCruz cruiser....I made that my own too...My wifie enjoys a Schwinn Slik Chik...no extras on that one....

Looking to share some fun times with peps that share same interests..I would be interested in joining a local bike club or create on in Louisville...so any input would be great...Oh...yeahl...I am also into old rides....I have a car club called OldSouls...pre 60's...right now it just myself and my wifie..maybe one day I can have more in this club...

look forward to reading and sharing...
E

hello, i don't look in intros much so i just saw this.

i'm in louisville but i don't do much of the social thing. but i can tell you if you haven't discovered it already, to try along the river on the louisville side. lots of biking down there. i live out in the county or i'd do more riding there myself.

also, again if you haven't noticed or been in that area already, try the highlands in louisville. bardstown rd. bettween about taylorsville rd. and broadway.

love to see some bagger pics. that's how i saw this. do a search for "bagger" and you'll see the one i'm doing slow work on.

Latest posts

Back