new member, many bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am from Idaho and I have the disease.
Schwinn Catalina
IMG_1136.jpg

JC Higgins
IMG_1135.jpg

700c singlespeed commuter
IMG_1134.jpg

26" singlespeed commuter
IMG_1133.jpg

Schwinn Typhoon 20". My son's daily rider.
IMG_1132.jpg

Felt "El Guapo"
IMG_1131.jpg

Felt "MP"
IMG_1143.jpg

1957 Evans Olympic
IMG_1129.jpg

moped
IMG_1128.jpg

the "rustbucket" Hawthorne
IMG_1127.jpg

reproduction Raleigh Chopper
IMG_1126.jpg

Hiawatha 3 speed. Bought this for $17
IMG_1125.jpg

gravity bike....top speed 62mph
IMG_1124.jpg

Dyno Roadster
IMG_1123.jpg

My wife left her felt "MP" at work over the weekend. She uses it to commute. I will try and post a pic during the week.

That's a very fine stable of rides you've got.

Where did you get the seat for your gravity bike? I think that might be the seat I'm looking for, but I haven't seen one with that much of a rise in the back.

Was a bicycle mechanic for many years and we refurbished old bikes during the Christmas season for the Salvation Army. We junked alot of the donated bikes. I would snag some cool parts here and there. This seat has big numbers "747" and a large reflector on the back. Cool seat. I kinda ruined it by drilling new holes to mount it.

I think thats the most complete evans I've seen in a good long while, cool looking rear rack and seat on that bike too ! Nice bunch of bikes all around :D

Im from Idaho Falls. Yeah, the Evans is cherry. I had a member from the CABE forum work on me for a couple years trying to buy it. I looked at his profile and his posts and he buys and sells bikes. I figure I got something!

oldbmxer66 said:
Im from Idaho Falls. Yeah, the Evans is cherry. I had a member from the CABE forum work on me for a couple years trying to buy it. I looked at his profile and his posts and he buys and sells bikes. I figure I got something!

well I would buy it and never sell it... Im not that far from you. Im in the tri-cities in washington.... :mrgreen: just sayin :wink:

Thanks everyone for the positive responses. I didn't realize how valuable a couple of my bikes were until I lurked around on this forum. I didn't realize the Dyno Roadster was that valuable. I never really realized that I was a hoarder/collector til I dragged all my bikes out and took photos to post on this site. I actually have more bikes! 3 BMX bikes and a very nice road bike and mountain bike plus a Felt MP that is at my wife's workplace. Wow! I have a problem.

Hahaa! Cool! Your in great company here! I think we all have a problem . . . If that's what its called :D Thanks for sharing your bikes look forward to seeing more of them in the future!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

I dont see a problem as long as youve got the space for them :lol: I think the grocery getter Hawthorne is my favorite out of the bunch so far, looks like it should and the white fenders are pretty cool too.

CCR said:
I dont see a problem as long as youve got the space for them :lol: I think the grocery getter Hawthorne is my favorite out of the bunch so far, looks like it should and the white fenders are pretty cool too.
The Hawthorne gets ridden the most out of all of them. It is just a practical bike. Plenty of room in the baskets and I don't care if it gets scratched! My wife and I always ride the bicycles if we're going somewhere we might have too many beers. Those rear baskets will hold a 30 pack on each side!

Back