New member in Laveen AZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!! I am new to the cruiser/ratrod bike scene, but I have been into ratrods and bikes since I was a little kid. My dad and I built a GT BMX bike when I was younger so I have some experience to draw from. Just recently I purchased a Schwinn Del Mar from walmart for myself and a used Diamondback cruiser for my fiance. I have already done some customizing to my schwinn. I took the luggage rack off the back and chopped the rear fender. I also installed some black ape hangers. I have some more ideas in store for it though. One of which includes a new paintjob, which I am going to start today.

Here is what my Schwinn looked like originally from the store:
schwinnorig.jpg

The next day:
diamondback.jpg

Currently before I paint it:
schwinn10.jpg

My Fiance's Diamondack:
diamondback2.jpg

Sweet rides!!! I'm in Central Phoenix near downtown! I gonna be a beautiful week in phx! What did you do with the luggage rack??? I want it lol

Nice bikes, sometimes I wish I could get away with the rock yard, darn HOA. Why is it only acceptable in dry desert areas? Did I already say nice bikes? Oh yeah, welcome.

Latest posts

Back