New member from OZ, here's my bikes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that i've posted my introduction in the "intros" thread, here are my bikes...

This was my first which has now been sold. A 20" lowrider from local shop LocoLowriders.
IMG_0164.jpg

I then used that cash to buy what is now my most loved bike, my Taboo Tiki (thanks again, hewey!)
I went a bit overboard "tikifying" it then decided to pull all the twine and bamboo off and get it back to original condition- anyone know where i can get the original grips and saddle??
IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

I really wanted to have a crack at a military style bike, mind you it was a pretty weak attempt but here it is. Started as a Canadian Club promo bike. Now sold to a mate.
IMG_0210.jpg

This Jesse James chopper is still sitting around waiting to be cut and stretched....
IMG_0255.jpg

This one was a $60 bike from Big W (Australias equivalent to Walmart). I wanted a bike that matched my car so this is what i ended up with. See the cars thread for my current and past cars...
IMG_0529.jpg

This Schwinn is no longer with me, kinda regret getting rid of it but one of them had to go if i wanted to buy what i had my eye on next (wifes orders)
IMG_0506.jpg

A mate of mine owns the local bike shop and once i found out they dealt with Electra/Felt i couldn't pass up buying a Straight 8 for wholesale price!
IMG_0560.jpg

Despite both the wifes and my classic cars being out in the weather because the garage is full of bikes, i somehow managed to buy another project....Micargi Puma
IMG_0607.jpg

Which now looks like this, but is currently being converted to an electric bike...
IMG_0735.jpg

No cars going in here...
IMG_0524.jpg

Also picked this little bad boy up for $80 for my nephew....Electra Mini Rod
IMG_0611.jpg

And these are my wifes bikes, (if i buy her some maybe she'll see the light and allow me to own more!!!) she also has an Electra Hawaii...
24" Dyno GLide Deluxe
IMG_0257.jpg

And a generic brand cruiser
IMG_0215.jpg

Thanks for looking, i know its a pretty stock collection but with the help of this forum i'm realising more and more that the only thing stopping you from customising bikes is your imagination.

some very nice bikes... way to make a splash .. shame on you for selling that schwinn ..and not to me.even..

Very nice Herd of bikes. like the one in front of you're car/truck and the tiki :shock: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen:

Cars in the garage, what a silly idea. Bikes belong in the garage. It has been years since I had a car in ours. Nice collection.

Back