New member from FL....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all....really cool site! Love everything about bikes,all kinds,some really great ones here! Was into cruisers for awhile,mostly older Schwinns. Got into road bikes
then switched to recumbents. Went back to road bikes,then back to recumbents......I know, what the heck is up with that? Now, of all things, I am into trikes!
Started with a garbage find in my neighborhood. Really beat up Desoto trike, got it before the garbage truck came, Took it home, started working on it that weekend and did not stop till it was done! Have to say it came out really nice! Cleaned up nice, did not have to paint, just needed new tires and tubes. It was really neglected and felt good to bring it back to life. So that is where it started and since then I found two more and they are up and running and look good also. I even found a nice one that someone was selling that needed no work but the price was right and it was so nice I had to have it. So now I have 4 trikes and am always looking........I also have a raleigh folder ...I think it is a 1975.
It is in excellent condition and got it really cheap from an older couple who upgraded to full size bikes. Has the original frame mount pump, red stripe tire and everything works great. I like when older bikes are kept nice and all original. Anyway, I just posted my first rat rod trike and probably going to do a rat rod 2 wheeler soon.
Again,nice site!

Back