New in SACRAMENTO......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Yall! New to the site, alot of kool bike's pics and info here. I've been lurking around this site for a couple weeks and finally joined. I live in Sacramento. I'm always working on some kind of bike or trike project. I'll try to get some pics of bike's up soon........'Howboutthatswapmeetinfo? :mrgreen:

Here a pic of one of my older projects ( couple years ago ), I'm working on my bobber bike right now should be done next week!
trike.jpg

WELCOME! Gorgeous trike.

welcome as well always nice to see another local member. like i mentioned before i would love to see that trike up close one of my fellow hooligans members has a sweet trike and you two would get along real well. welcome

i was there too on pay it back i did not see you lol thats how it goes i guess. you gonna come out on the ride?

looks good!good use on the bandanna wrapped sissy bar :mrgreen:
you shouldve come out for the ride last sat. though(and as for swap meets i havent heard of any as of yet).......

very nice you need to come out next month we had way too much fun. the new bike is really neat did you do the striping? i suck at lettering i am jelious.

Back