New guy, Omaha Nebraska. Hello!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Tuco. I own and operate a store in Omaha Nebraska called Benson Bazaar. I sell antiques and collectables...including vintage bikes. I'm the regional leader for the Brutal Badlands Region of the NYDM, an extreme heavy metal music club, and I oversee all the chapters within my region (Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana). I'm a musician/songwriter. I've played in bands since 1986 including Diabolic Possession, Nasferatu, Filthy Few, and I did two US tours with legendary rocker Thor. I've been into customizing vehicles for many years. I built my first two bikes in the mid 90's while living in Lincoln Nebraska. One was a gold 24" Schwinn cruiser, and the other was a Huffy Cheater Slick (I'll try to find pictures and post them later.) I've also done a few Art Cars. One was a '79 Lincoln Continental that I covered in pennies, added huge fins on the back, huge bull horns on the roof, and it even had a flame job made of nickels. The name of that car was "Wealth & heck-Being". My next car, I covered in toys. It also had a dinosaur spine that ran down the middle of the car from the front to the rear. It was called "Triptosaurus". Then I did my motorcycle. It is a 72 Yamaha XS650 that I added a coffin side car to. I built it with my friend Dave Byers (RIP). We added a suicide shift, foot clutch, all the lights are skulls, the custom skull headlight got a paint job by my friend Marc Manriquez. The tank and fenders, of coarse, were covered in pennies. The bike is called "Boneshaker". Anyway, back to bicycles. While buying and selling bicycles at my store, since they are vintage bikes, many of them needed work. I'd get them back into riding condition and often do some minor customization. Then I started getting even more "involved" in the customization of the bikes. Now, I plan on taking it to an even higher level!

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Sounds like you've got some sick builds under your belt
Looking forward to your pics 8)

Welcome Tuco! We'd love to stop by to visit on the way to Kearney to see the grandchildren. We also stop at HVCCycle in Lincoln, because I'm a Yamaha guy.

Back