New Guy- Northern Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,
I live North of Sacramento. I'm building two 24" Schwinn's. One is a boys frame with tuff wheels and a Hawthorne fork. The other is a girls frame that I will modify into a board track racer with a small motor. I will start a build thread for both of them. I have not built a bicycle in 30 years and I'm very exsited. I decided to make a work stand first. I had some misc pieces of steel, some old wrenches, etc...

4228557879_a627f76524.jpg

and ended up with....

4229332586_181aa2d8a1.jpg

4228562113_fcbe2de57d.jpg

Welcome to the forum....that's one heck of a stand!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your projects. :wink:

hey "C4" whats up welcome first of all !,where abouts are you in nor-cal ?,i'm about 100 miles north of sac. 8) nice skills by the way :!:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
hey "C4" whats up welcome first of all !,where abouts are you in nor-cal ?,i'm about 100 miles north of sac. 8) nice skills by the way :!:

I'm in Chico. How about you? Thanks!

sacto here well actually galt. nice shop and man make me one of those stands that is sick

C4 Metal Werks said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

wat up C4,im in corning,!we're practicly nieghbors !

C4 Metal Werks said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

final got one from chico :shock:
that was my hometown for almost 20 years now im about 45 miles south of you and 45 north of sact.
welcome aboard

sensor said:
C4 Metal Werks said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

final got one from chico :shock:
that was my hometown for almost 20 years now im about 45 miles south of you and 45 north of sact.
welcome aboard

this side of the sierras is deffinetly biulding up !what's up sensor ! one day we'll all meet.. 8)

If Chico is a good place for a gathering of Nor cal folks we can get together at my shop. I am there almost every night.

better watch out........my family still lives there so im up there alot.
you drink? if so a pub cruise might be in order(im partial to town lounge since i take wooden nickles)
besides im always into meeting others with like minds :mrgreen:

sensor said:
better watch out........my family still lives there so im up there alot.
you drink? if so a pub cruise might be in order(im partial to town lounge since i take wooden nickles)
besides im always into meeting others with like minds :mrgreen:

Drink- You Bet!! I have just met 2 others this weekend that are on RRB that live in Chico. Send me a PM when your thinking about coming up.

whatz up c4 nice meetig you the other day ! at the bike shop :eek: come up anytime pm sent..

Back