New guy intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Greetings! I'm glad to be a new member of the Rat Rod site. My interest in bikes stemmed from when I got my older brothers purple five speed fastback stingray as a birthday present. That along with my very own wristwatch. I would go to the end of the street and race back home checking my time. I was also the guy picked to test the latest jumps engineered by my brother and neighbors each time Evel Knevel would make a tv appearance.
As I grew older, I got into bmx and road biking. At age 13, my neighbor and I got hired at the LBS assembling bikes.
Now I'm watching my kids grow into riding ages and have brought home various project bikes for my daughter to test ride. She has even assisted in some rebuilds now.
We keep tandems, bmx, road, mountain, and cruisers in our collection. I find interest in many forms of cycling. The late 70s bmx were a big part of my life.
Thank you RRB for your site. I hope that I can take part in contributing to it's success.

Thanks Steve. I met you Saturday and bought one of your shirts. Hope to see you around at one of the future events.
Peace!

Back